The services of an Arbitrator may be invoked in several instances including
- Disputes where the parties want a decision by an Independent Expert
- Where the outcome of an Investigation is being disputed or appealed
Benefits and methodology
- Arbitration can resolve disputes on a wide range of issues including pay and conditions, grievances and disagreements of any kind
- Arbitration can be conducted formally or informally as appropriate with the organisation’s procedures guiding any formal terms of reference set.
- The involvement of an Independent Arbitrator ensures confidence, impartiality and objectivity, assisting in a conclusion being reached and accepted.
Our extensive experience in employment issues and our wide ranging knowledge of industry and commerce enables us to provide an objective, independent and creative approach to areas under arbitration.