Employee Elections and Independent Workplace Ballots
Resolve Ireland offers an independent third party service for organisations who need to facilitate employee elections or workplace ballots.
This may be required for a variety of reasons including; compliance with Transfer of Undertakings Regulations, Collective Redundancies and European Works Councils and the need to elect employee representatives from their Irish workforces.
We can organise all aspects of these elections;
- Inviting nominations
- Organising all communications around the elections
- Setting standards around canvassing of fellow employees
- Holding secret ballots for all eligible employees in line with both the company and Irish election standards
- Communicating election results
- At the completion of the balloting process, we will provide an independent certification of the election process and standards adhered to
If you wish to inquire into this service please contact Miriam Maher, Operations Manager, Resolve Ireland
, Email:Miriam@resolveireland.ie, Phone: 086 7938376